- Design and analysis of social science studies
- Data science
Computational Social Science
- Applied statistics and data analysis
- Network analysis
- Predictive modelling
- Development of data-based tools and applications (R, Shiny)
- Mathematical modeling of social phenomena
- Computational modelling (e.g. agent-based)
- Quantitative analysis of social structures and processes, e.g.:
Social Network Analysis
Deriving evidence-based and data-driven solutions.
- Competition and collaboration in science
- Quantitative empirical studies of law and judicial system.
- Diffusion of innovation in social networks and society.
- Social and psychological determinants and consequences of the use of information and communication technologies.
- Structural determinants of communication and news consumption in online social networks. Behavioural profiling.
- Organizational Network Analysis
Contact with Computational Social Science Lab: firstname.lastname@example.org