- The joint IGF-ICM project will facilitate the collection and use of atmospheric data and enable new research and development work in atmospheric physics as well as numerical modeling. The experience gathered by the IGF-ICM team can be widely used and easily implemented for other UW Units collecting measurement and observation data of various types.
- Emerging from ICM University of Warsaw, Smarter Diagnostics has been chosen as the Entrepreneur of the Year UW 2023 in the Start-up of the Year category. "Our dream is for our vision of using AI in imaging diagnostics to succeed in the market. We want to achieve success, stop being a start-up, and operate as a thriving company. We want our idea to spread worldwide," comments Bartosz Borucki.
- Translational and clinical research in oncology, basics of cancer treatments, bioinformatics, computational biology and drug development will be the main topics of the 2nd edition of 4eu+ Summer School. This time we are happy to invite you to Czech Republic (Marianske Lazne) between 2-5 July 2023.
- Registration is open until 30 March for the spring school ''Structured Population Models'', a joint ICM-MIM initiative under the IDUB programme entitled PDEs in Mathematical Biology. On 15-19 May, we invite graduate students and postdocs interested in the application of models in demography, cell biology, immunology and ecology to Warsaw; special attention will be paid to the analysis in the setting of Radon measures over an abstract metric space.
- Late last year, researchers led by John Ioannidis from Stanford University released an updated database of the world’s most cited authors, based on the author’s “c” index and Elsevier’s bibliometric data. Among approx. 60 scientists from the University of Warsaw, both lists included a representative of the ICM – Dr. Miron Kursa, classified in the […]
- “Airport Safety & Environmental Sustainability through Innovation” were the main focus point of the European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) conference held in Prague in recent days. Dr. Jan Malawko, an Aviation Scientist at ICM University of Warsaw took part in the panel dedicated to Smart Airport Safety Solutions.
HPC infrastructure for researchers
225 active computing projects and 237 user publications in 2022
Research on zoonoses, Epidemiological Model for Poland,
Ineractive Pandemic Map
WOLFRAM, EDELMAN, AFELT, MUTCH, aaronson, …
Watch recordings of the Virtual ICM Seminars in Computer and Computational Science