- Airline Group of the International Federation of Operational Research Societies (AGIFORS) 62nd Annual Symposium is hosted by Air France KLM Group and Airbus in Toulouse, France, on September 12 –15 this year. Appearing in the technical program Dr. Malawko currently leads the most advanced aviation projects at the ICM, University of Warsaw, including the join ICAO-ICM development of Global Air Transport Analytics.
- We highly recommend the conference "The last word belongs to microbes - Celebrating the 200th anniversary of the birth of Louis Pasteur", organized by the Faculty of Biology at the University of Warsaw, in cooperation with numerous national research institutions, including ICM.
- In July, the University of Warsaw hosted the "4EU + Against Cancer" summer school for students and researchers and the main focus was on clinical and preclinical research in the field of molecular and clinical oncology. The event is part of the 4EU + Alliance: Urban Health and Demographic Change flagship program, coordinated by Dr. Catherine Suski-Grabowski from ICM University of Warsaw.
- ICM UW develops and supplies the Taxila framework in Poland for quick and practical analysis of scientific texts. Thanks to the cooperation with the Systems Biology Institute in Tokyo and the resources of the Virtual Library of Science (WBN), dozens of doctors and scientists from recognized medical centers throughout Poland have already benefited from the workshops dedicated to the use of Taxila in oncology and in research on Covid-19.
- Responsibility for algorithms, the use of AI in a medical entity, business and technological aspects, cooperation with startups and finally the role of blockchain in health – these are the main topics of the second edition of the “AI in Health” conference, which will take place on June 14 and it will be a stationary event. ICM UW supports the event as the Chief Member of the AI in Health …
- From January 1st, Dr. Robert Sot has become the acting Director of the Interdisciplinary Center for Mathematical and Computational Modeling at the University of Warsaw. Pursuant to the decision of the Rector of the University of Warsaw on January 1, 2022, Dr. Robert Sot replaced Dr. Marek Michalewicz, who managed the unit from July 2018. […]
HPC infrastructure for researchers
206 million core-hours of computing, 475 active users and 282 projects
Research on zoonoses, Epidemiological Model for Poland,
Ineractive Pandemic Map
WOLFRAM, EDELMAN, AFELT, MUTCH, aaronson, …
Watch recordings of the Virtual ICM Seminars in Computer and Computational Science